Pages

Apr 25, 2015

SHOE MANIA - THE ULTIMATE OPTION

Now that the spring is here a wider range of options opened for all female shoe lovers: from wedges to sandals to flats and pumps.
For me, every morning is the same dilemma - am I working in comfy or am I working in glamour. Of course it depends on so many things mainly what I'm wearing and if I have meetings but still it's nice to have so many options to choose from.




1. Tory Burch Classic Pointy-Toe Slingback Flat
2. Vince Nina
3. Salvatore Ferragamo Varina Denim 
4. Kate Spade New York Wand
5. Patchwork Ballet Flat
6. Burberry Leygreen

 VS

1. Sigerson Morrison Season
2. Alice + Olivia Dina
3. Michael Kors Trisha
4. Color Block Slingback Kitten Heel
5. Oscar de la Renta Samie
6. Salvatore Ferragamo Neissa


Related Posts Widget For Blogger with ThumbnailsBlogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment